Wednesday 16 March 2016

Introduction

When it comes to telling other people about myself, I honestly have no idea what to say.. so I'll just go ahead and start with the basics. I'm Michelle, you can call me Mich or Michelle, whatever floats your boat. I am currently studying Bachelor of Computer Science(Majoring in Software Engineering and Multimedia & Game Development). I know, I know.. It's rare for girls to go for this course but well, don't underestimate the female gender ;) Now, more about myself.. I could say that I'm a deep, emotional, sensitive person. Sometimes I think that it's good that I have these traits, but at the same time it's bad because anything can knock me down easily. I definitely need to include the fact that I LOVE dogs. If you have a dog, just bring it to me and I'll love it to death (maybe not, I'm more biased towards my own dogs though :P). Aside from that, I'm the type that gets excited or really into something, but only for a short period because eventually I'll just get bored. I love watching movies that has meaning or those that has a good story line. Basically movies that makes an impact in the audiences lives. I'll just end right here because I have nothing else to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment